Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pictures From Milan

A Closer Look
Some pictures from the opening in Milan.  I love how everything was installed, they did such a great job.  Thank you Patricia and KAPPAO!

The Opening in Milan
My embroidery work on the wall and the carved crayons and pencils on pedestals.  KAPPAO made the wooden pedestals and the gallery had the glass(?) covers made.  I can't express enough how wonderful it's been working with Patricia and the gallery.  They've done so much!

The People
The people looking.

The Opening in Milan
Another view of the gallery.  My work on the floor and KAPPAO's work on the wall.


Here is a view of all of my pieces in the show. If you'd like to see them individually you can follow this link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tinyhaus/sets/72157631646952269/

4 comments:

Di Egan said...

Spectacular I'm such a big fan. Keep up the AMAZING work and keep blogging as I look forward to it. Wishing I was in Milan!

Mimi said...

I am in Milan on vacation and with my trusty bike Caterina I found the gallery exhibiting your art. Omg!!! It is better in person. The absolute precision of your work is incredible. Even though we both live in Seattle it was fun to finally see your work in Italy!

Susanne Klabunde said...

It's kind of funny how people bend down to tiny things with miracle glasses. All so lost in looking and thinking how this diminutiveness was made :)))

Susanne Klabunde said...

PS: Actually I meant magnifying glasses. But I think miracle is an appropriate expression too :)